Williamson County Emergency Services District #3
The fire code being utilized by Hutto Fire Rescue/Williamson County Emergency Services District #3 is the 2021 International Fire Code with various amendments. Click below to see those amendments.
To submit plans for the review and inspection process, please note the following:
• If you are submitting plans or plats for review outside of the city limits of Hutto, (subdivision, site, fire alarm, fire sprinkler, building plans (including remodels), and any other new construction plans), you must submit your plans to WCESD#3. Click here for WCESD#3 plan review website.
• All associated fees may be dropped off at the prevention office, (or pay online) Located at 210 E US Hwy 79, Suite 103 in Hutto or mailed to Hutto Fire Rescue, PO Box 175, Hutto, TX, 78634.
• If you are submitting plans for review within the city limits of Hutto, you must submit your plans to the City of Hutto. Click here for the City of Hutto Website.
• Hutto Fire Rescue/Williamson County Emergency Services District #3 does not accept CASH for any services rendered.
• Please make CHECKS or MONEY ORDERS payable to Williamson County Emergency Services District #3.
Hutto Fire Rescue/Williamson County Emergency Services District #3 will conduct inspections throughout the construction phase. However, there are some associated fees that will need to be paid prior to inspection. A complete breakdown of our fee schedule is illustrated in the Application for Plan Review and Request for Inspection documents.
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD PDF
REQUESTING A FIRE CODE APPEAL
Section 108 of the International Fire Code – 2021 edition provides that appeals regarding Fire Department decisions or actions pertaining to the application and interpretation of the Fire Code shall be addressed to the Fire Code Official. If the appealing party is not able to resolve the problem with the Fire Code Official, then he or she may submit a written request using the Fire Code Appeal form for a review as outlined below.